All Saints Church was dedicated September 15, 1918. The building was designed by Eben Ezer founder, Rev. Jens Madsen, and built by mostly volunteer workers. Madsen wanted the sanctuary to reflect the presence of the sacred with a sense of intimacy. He sought to do this with beautiful stained glass, gothic arches, a pitched beam work ceiling, oak pews, and limited seating.
The name “All Saints” was chosen to reflect the church as a place of worship for all believers. It was to be an open door of spiritual nourishment to all the residents of Eben Ezer. All Saints Church, as “house of prayer” was to symbolize the central place of the Gospel in the work and ministry of Eben Ezer. All Saints Church provides the residents of Eben Ezer with an opportunity to enrich and deepen their spirituality. Pastor Dan Hays is the pastor of the church and Ro Fesser, Diaconal Minister serves as the chaplain for Eben Ezer.
All Saints was placed on the National Register of Historic Places by the U.S. Department of the Interior in June, 1982